Monday, November 20, 2006

"respondant----defendant---accused----loser"
the court system in small town,( ride in on a pony judge) has become a mockery of what the definition of justice is.
obvious as i make it i lost my last go around with the judge, not too proud of my actions in court either, I need to find that fear again that renders me respectful and beholding to the postition of "your honor"
spending a time in my life attending court and being part of the system i have had the chance to see proper procedures, and protocol for a court room, i have seen justice, BUT THIS TIME,
i witnessed lies, perjury, ingnorance, and anger, mine, hers, and the judges, so the question is what can be done to ensure fairness and equity.
i dont have the answers, but i am reminded of the instruction to turn the other cheek, i know that i cannot be totally innocent of everything, heck i was in there, but i do know that the real test will be how to handle, and respond, with dignity or with anger. i must say that i have found a mix of dignity and anger, and they do not do well together, but i will find the way to resolve and put to rest all of this with the dignity it deserves, strike that, with the dignity i need to possess.
i do get to smile about all of my legal woes, and i do feel good about my actions, however i need to have a lawyer speaking for me, i say too much with the passion i feel in court and we all know that there is no place for personal passion in court.
i share this blog so it reminds me that not all in my life is roses, or funny or at all going my way, but that i appreciate it when it does.

No comments: