Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Each Day
Each day I'm glad for the reprieve from your life, but I ache to see you
Each day I relieved of your stress, but I want to carry your problems
Each day I don't want to know your struggles, but I worry about each one
Each day I don't want your touch or smile, but would give anything to see them and hug you
Each day I cannot carry your pain, but I would relieve it
Each day I don't want to feed you, but I would bring you bread
Each day I do not want to cry for you, but I long to cry with you
Each day I hate your dirty clothes, but I gladly want you clean
Each day I say you need to stand on your feet, but I want to help you up
Each day my heart breaks, but the broken pieces are still full of love for you
Each day I dont know where you are, but each day my thoughts are finding you
Each day I was blessed to be your dad, and each day I know that is my treasure
Each day

No comments: