Friday, October 20, 2006

"BLOGGER"

Welcome, this being the first time I have "blogged" I am excited that you have taken time to see this. This will be ultimately a free and open journal, with periodic posts and my thoughts to share. As you read these Posts you may find that I am a bit off my rocker, and that I am very passionate about things. As a father I am as proud as I can be of my children, I have been lucky enough to be a part of the 5 greatest kids in the world, they have kept my youth in me and taught me all I know about life. As I have been divorced and not had the oppurtunity of being a full time dad for 13 years, I have had a rude and definite awakening this fall as Bryce came to live with me. Being a single parent is tough, it is not being with the kids for 6 weeks in the summer tough, it is everyday make decisions, fix things, discipline, and doing HOMEWORK. I have a new found respect for My ex wife and for Bryces mother, my hat is off and I am impressed with what they have handled on thier own, and I had no idea. Being the funtime dad, every other weekend, and the summer was cool, but this is better but tough.

Please come back and visit exciting posts to come
-my thoughts on people not driving at least the speed limit
-the fighting seabees of the Navy
-what I think about snow
-and my dances with the elk this year (walking on the wrong side of the Law---oops)
-and much much more, daytime soaps dont hold a candle

No comments: